Brussels, 5 July 2018 – Ahead of next week’s European Parliament votes on future CO2 targets for...Read More
Cambridge City has selected eVolt UK to supply electric vehicle (EV) charging points across...Read More
BP set to electrify the UK with the acquisition of Chargemaster Chargemaster is the operator of...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Electric cars: unrealistic CO2 targets proposed by EU Parliament ignore lack of charging points
- Tritium signs deal with IONITY for 100 high-power charging sites across Europe
- A car of no compromise: The All-New Kona Electric
- First MEGA-E high power charging network site opened in Europe
- eVolt wins contract to provide EV charging units for Cambridge City Council