ABB is building a new, fully sustainable, global headquarters and R&D centre to advance its...Read More
SWARCO eVolt, the nationwide supplier of electric vehicle (EV) charging points, has launched...Read More
Forsee Power provides car makers with high-fidelity battery systems for eCall emergency call systems
The Forsee Power Group, a French expert in smart battery systems for the electromobility market,...Read More
Tritium Pty Ltd, the Australian DC electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions specialists,...Read More
The agreement will see Pod Point provide chargepoint installations at Kier offices across the UK,...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- ABB invests in the future for e-mobility with new research centre
- SWARCO eVolt launches new charging network app for EV drivers
- Forsee Power provides car makers with high-fidelity battery systems for eCall emergency call systems
- Tritium announces Gilbarco Veeder-Root makes minority investment
- Pod Point and Kier join forces to build greener future