Fully-electric Freightliner eM2 has been handed over to Penske Truck Leasing Corporation in Los...Read More
A couple from Dorset are believed to be the first people from the UK to complete Iceland’s famous...Read More
Tritium, the Australian DC electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions specialist, has...Read More
ABB is building a new, fully sustainable, global headquarters and R&D centre to advance its...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Daimler hands over first electric Freightliner truck to Penske Truck Leasing in the US
- UK couple are among first to complete Iceland ‘Route One’ ring road in electric car
- SWARCO eVolt scoops top national award
- Hungarian EV drivers experience the country’s first liquid-cooled 50kW fast charger
- Siemens and ubitricity rollout first London EV charging points