Siemens is one of eight organisations to be awarded a place on a London-wide framework contract...Read More
Electric vehicle chargepoint provider Pod Point has sealed a three-year preferred supplier deal...Read More
Electric vehicle drivers that visit North Lincolnshire Shopping Park in Scunthorpe can now charge...Read More
Flexible charging can allow at least 60 per cent more electric vehicles to be charged according to Ofgem research Reforms will keep costs down and harness benefits to energy system Flexible use of grid will also accommodate more...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Siemens to deliver innovative EV charging infrastructure
- Fuller’s and Pod Point raise a glass to three-year EV charging deal
- North Lincolnshire shopping park gets electrified with new Pod Point chargers
- Ofgem proposes system reforms to support electric vehicle revolution
- NKM National Utilities Ltd installs Tritium fast chargers as part of strategic network rollout