eVolt inseVolt installs rapid charging units for Dundee City Counciltalls rapid charging units for Dundee City Council
eVolt UK, the nationwide supplier of electrical vehicle (EV) charging units, has installed the...Read More
OVO unveiled its breakthrough into energy technology with the launch of a range of revolutionary...Read More
Urban Electric Announces UEone Pop-up Charge Point for Residential On-street Charging of Electric Vehicles
£600,000 trial with Oxford City Council facilitated with grant from Innovate UK, the UK‘s...Read More
ScottishPower has launched its first tariff designed for customers who charge their electric...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- eVolt inseVolt installs rapid charging units for Dundee City Counciltalls rapid charging units for Dundee City Council
- OVO launches the world’s first widely available domestic vehicle-to-grid charger
- EV drivers less stressed behind the wheel
- Urban Electric Announces UEone Pop-up Charge Point for Residential On-street Charging of Electric Vehicles
- ScottishPower Launches Smart Electric Vehicle Energy Tariff