Ministers Jesse Norman and Claire Perry have called for local authorities to do more to help...Read More
Month: January 2018
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Hungarian EV drivers experience the country’s first liquid-cooled 50kW fast charger
- Siemens and ubitricity rollout first London EV charging points
- ABB invests in the future for e-mobility with new research centre
- SWARCO eVolt launches new charging network app for EV drivers
- Forsee Power provides car makers with high-fidelity battery systems for eCall emergency call systems