According to the New Charging Forward Report, Drivers Plug Into the ChargePoint Network Every Two Seconds, Buoyed by Strong Market Performance and Record Customer Demand for Electric Vehicles Campbell, Calif. (USA) – February 6,...Read More
Month: April 2018
ABB enhances its portfolio of charging solutions with the addition of a range of AC wallboxes, an...Read More
New TX taxis now being handed over to drivers in Manchester and will be ready to take passengers...Read More
Dubbed the ‘Tesla on two wheels’, Bolt’s electric scooters aims to fully replace petrol scooters...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles
- Alfen’s new affordable smart home EV charge point set to accelerate energy transition
- MWC 2019: GenCell Energy to Showcase Latest Clean Power Solutions for Telecoms, Rendering Diesel Obsolete
- Daimler hands over first electric Freightliner truck to Penske Truck Leasing in the US
- UK couple are among first to complete Iceland ‘Route One’ ring road in electric car