Fully-electric Freightliner eM2 has been handed over to Penske Truck Leasing Corporation in Los...Read More
Month: December 2018
A couple from Dorset are believed to be the first people from the UK to complete Iceland’s famous...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles
- Alfen’s new affordable smart home EV charge point set to accelerate energy transition
- MWC 2019: GenCell Energy to Showcase Latest Clean Power Solutions for Telecoms, Rendering Diesel Obsolete
- Daimler hands over first electric Freightliner truck to Penske Truck Leasing in the US
- UK couple are among first to complete Iceland ‘Route One’ ring road in electric car