Smart grid manufacturer and integrator, Alfen, has launched a fast, smart electric vehicle (EV)...Read More
Month: March 2019
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles
- Alfen’s new affordable smart home EV charge point set to accelerate energy transition
- MWC 2019: GenCell Energy to Showcase Latest Clean Power Solutions for Telecoms, Rendering Diesel Obsolete
- Daimler hands over first electric Freightliner truck to Penske Truck Leasing in the US
- UK couple are among first to complete Iceland ‘Route One’ ring road in electric car