Category: Charge Points
Tritium Pty Ltd, the Australian DC electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions specialists,...Read More
Siemens is one of eight organisations to be awarded a place on a London-wide framework contract...Read More
Electric vehicle chargepoint provider Pod Point has sealed a three-year preferred supplier deal...Read More
Clothing brand Superdry has invested in nine Pod Point electric vehicle (EV) charge points for its...Read More
eVolt UK, the nationwide supplier of electrical vehicle (EV) charging units, has installed the...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Hungarian EV drivers experience the country’s first liquid-cooled 50kW fast charger
- Siemens and ubitricity rollout first London EV charging points
- ABB invests in the future for e-mobility with new research centre
- SWARCO eVolt launches new charging network app for EV drivers
- Forsee Power provides car makers with high-fidelity battery systems for eCall emergency call systems