Category: Charging Solutions
Tritium, the Australian DC electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions specialist, has...Read More
SWARCO eVolt, the nationwide supplier of electric vehicle (EV) charging points, has launched...Read More
Bender UK is driving innovation in the electric vehicle (EV) market with the addition of the...Read More
Convenient charging of electric vehicles without the need for a card or app: Hubject and Daimler pilot a solution for Plug&Charge that is ready for production
Berlin. Drivers of electric vehicles previously needed to have the right charging card or...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- Hungarian EV drivers experience the country’s first liquid-cooled 50kW fast charger
- Siemens and ubitricity rollout first London EV charging points
- ABB invests in the future for e-mobility with new research centre
- SWARCO eVolt launches new charging network app for EV drivers
- Forsee Power provides car makers with high-fidelity battery systems for eCall emergency call systems