During the Battery Show 2019 in Stuttgart, Henkel will launch new technologies that enable...Read More
Fully-electric Freightliner eM2 has been handed over to Penske Truck Leasing Corporation in Los...Read More
Forsee Power provides car makers with high-fidelity battery systems for eCall emergency call systems
The Forsee Power Group, a French expert in smart battery systems for the electromobility market,...Read More
Businesses can apply for up to £40 million for projects that look at creating public areas to...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- SWARCO eVolt to showcase portfolio of smart charging solutions at LCV 2019
- Multi-million Pound Scheme To Help Improve Air Quality Launches With The Largest Rapid-Charging Electric Vehicle Network in West Yorkshire
- Bristol Airport gives drivers more spark with new EV charging zone
- SWARCO eVolt Supports East Lothian Council Roll Out of New EV Charging Hubs
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles