According to the New Charging Forward Report, Drivers Plug Into the ChargePoint Network Every Two Seconds, Buoyed by Strong Market Performance and Record Customer Demand for Electric Vehicles Campbell, Calif. (USA) – February 6,...Read More
Month: April 2018
ABB enhances its portfolio of charging solutions with the addition of a range of AC wallboxes, an...Read More
New TX taxis now being handed over to drivers in Manchester and will be ready to take passengers...Read More
Posted by andy beavis | Apr 27, 2018 |
Dubbed the ‘Tesla on two wheels’, Bolt’s electric scooters aims to fully replace petrol scooters...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- SWARCO eVolt to showcase portfolio of smart charging solutions at LCV 2019
- Multi-million Pound Scheme To Help Improve Air Quality Launches With The Largest Rapid-Charging Electric Vehicle Network in West Yorkshire
- Bristol Airport gives drivers more spark with new EV charging zone
- SWARCO eVolt Supports East Lothian Council Roll Out of New EV Charging Hubs
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles
- No categories