The new laws will improve consumer confidence in charging electric vehicles and modernise...Read More
Author: andy beavis
City chosen for first site in UK network of batteries and rapid charging stations Pivot Power...Read More
Businesses can apply for up to £40 million for projects that look at creating public areas to...Read More
Brussels, 5 July 2018 – Ahead of next week’s European Parliament votes on future CO2 targets for...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- SWARCO eVolt to showcase portfolio of smart charging solutions at LCV 2019
- Multi-million Pound Scheme To Help Improve Air Quality Launches With The Largest Rapid-Charging Electric Vehicle Network in West Yorkshire
- Bristol Airport gives drivers more spark with new EV charging zone
- SWARCO eVolt Supports East Lothian Council Roll Out of New EV Charging Hubs
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles