Clothing brand Superdry has invested in nine Pod Point electric vehicle (EV) charge points for its...Read More
Author: James Abbott
eVolt UK, the nationwide supplier of electrical vehicle (EV) charging units, has installed the...Read More
Cambridge City has selected eVolt UK to supply electric vehicle (EV) charging points across...Read More
eVolt, the nationwide supplier of electrical vehicle (EV) charging points, is supporting...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- SWARCO eVolt to showcase portfolio of smart charging solutions at LCV 2019
- Multi-million Pound Scheme To Help Improve Air Quality Launches With The Largest Rapid-Charging Electric Vehicle Network in West Yorkshire
- Bristol Airport gives drivers more spark with new EV charging zone
- SWARCO eVolt Supports East Lothian Council Roll Out of New EV Charging Hubs
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles