Category: Industry News
Multi-million Pound Scheme To Help Improve Air Quality Launches With The Largest Rapid-Charging Electric Vehicle Network in West Yorkshire
First of county’s 88 new electric vehicle chargepoints with dedicated taxi bays goes live.Free,...Read More
ABB is building a new, fully sustainable, global headquarters and R&D centre to advance its...Read More
The agreement will see Pod Point provide chargepoint installations at Kier offices across the UK,...Read More
Flexible charging can allow at least 60 per cent more electric vehicles to be charged according to Ofgem research Reforms will keep costs down and harness benefits to energy system Flexible use of grid will also accommodate more...Read More
EV Terminals and Technology
EVcharge magazine is the leading technical journal for manufacturers, integrators and deployers of EV charging terminals and technology. Published on a bi-monthly basis, EVcharge Magazine reaches an audience of 15,000 qualified professional’s throughout Europe, landing on the desks of, Project Managers, Facilities Managers, Estate Managers CIOs , CTO’s, FD’s and many more besides.
EVcharge features news, legislation and training information from industry leading bodies, detailed case studies and features covering cutting edge technology.
- SWARCO eVolt to showcase portfolio of smart charging solutions at LCV 2019
- Multi-million Pound Scheme To Help Improve Air Quality Launches With The Largest Rapid-Charging Electric Vehicle Network in West Yorkshire
- Bristol Airport gives drivers more spark with new EV charging zone
- SWARCO eVolt Supports East Lothian Council Roll Out of New EV Charging Hubs
- Henkel launches new silicone-free gap filler for electric vehicles